What is DualProof:
DualProof is a pre-applied, composite waterproofing membrane which forms a permanent mechanical bond with freshly poured concrete preventing the tracking of water between the waterproofing membrane and the concrete sub-structure.
The DualProof membrane system consists of a special non-woven PP-Fleece, which is heat bonded onto a highly flexible PVC Sheet. The system is specifically designed for the waterproofing and protection of below ground reinforced concrete structures.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
DualProof may be specified by name or by using the following description: a propriety 1.2mm PVC composite sheet waterproofing membrane which forms a permanent mechanical bond with freshly poured concrete, designed for the waterproofing and protection of below ground reinforced concrete structures.
- Permanent mechanical bond: prevents tracking of water between the membrane and the concrete
- May be installed in all weather conditions
- Fast and easy to install
- No requirements for complicated welding equipment
- Lightweight and versatile- Easy on-site handling
- Protects concrete against salt and sulphate attack
- Unaffected by ground settlement.
- May be used in salt water conditions
- Resistant to Ground Gases (including Radon)
- Several independent test reports
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
For full technical information, please click here: