Areas of Expertise
Waterproofing Membranes (or 'Type A' barrier waterproofing protection) are applied to the structural concrete element either pre or post pour to prevent the ingress of water into the structure. We offer three types of barrier membrane: bentonite clay liners, mechanically bonded membranes, and water-reactive membranes.
Watertight concrete admixtures (or 'Type B' structurally integral waterproofing protection) are waterproofing admixtures which enhance the water-resistance of the concrete structure. Our watertight concrete admixtures come in both powder and liquid form.
Waterstops are used to provide enhanced resistance to water transmission at joints in the concrete structures. We offer five waterstop categories: bentonite based, TPE based Hydrophillic rubber, Active steel plate, PVC, and injection hose technology.
Cavity Drainage Membrane (Type C drained protection) manage water that penetrates the external shell of a structure, by collecting it in a cavity formed between the external wall and an internal lining/wall. There is permanent reliance on this cavity to collect groundwater seepage and direct it to a suitable discharge point.
Description Lough Rynn Castle estate is the original 19th Century Home of the Clements family, which was headed by the legendary figure of Lord Leitrim. The...
Description The Aviva Stadium - home of Ireland’s international rugby and soccer teams - is located in Dublin and has a capacity for 51,700 spectators. Build on...
Description A Consult are a leading UK precast concrete tank manufacturer and installation/construction company. Green energy production on agricultural land using food and animal waste is...
- Dualproof, the fresh concrete bonding membrane which is fast becoming the membrane of choice across Central Europe for waterproofing below ground concrete structures. DualProof...more
- The Active Waterstop that achieves reliable watertight sealing of non-movement joints in reinforced concrete The Problem Water-resistant concrete structures have gained increasing importance in...more
Why Choose Us?
- Long history and strong reputation
- High performance products
- Qualified professional technical support
- Trustworthy solution provider
- Innovative technology